Specification and Price
The 'quintessential' couch is custom-made to the preferred fixed height. It is built in natural ash, maple or oak and comes complete with a hand rest, side arms, head pillow, bolster cushion and face plug. The upholstery fabric is luxurious Caledonian leather and all metal work is polished stainless steel.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS FOR THE AUREUS
- Hydraulic lift (electrically operated) with dual aspect control panels
- Hydraulic lift (hand crank operated)
- Manually adjustable legs
- American black walnut or cherry
- Frames/legs can be finished in white, ebony or a custom colour
- Polished veneer underside
- Leather custom colours
- Metal components can be finished in bespoke colours including gold.
- To add length for taller users
Set of storage bags
- For the fixed height couch only
Fitted ambient mood lighting
- For electric tables only
Tailored luxury fleece towels
- For all the upholstery elements to give additional protection
Each Aureus Couch is bespoke and hand-built to the client's specification. (An engraved brass plaque on the underside of each couch discreetly displays its individual number and provenance)
A detailed written quotation is provided following discussion about preferences.
Lead time from order to completion is approximately 10 weeks depending on specification.
For commercial clients, hotels and spas
to discuss your requirements.