Each and every Aureus is exclusively hand built here in England from a choice of six richly polished hardwoods and upholstered with Caledonian a fine Scottish leather available in 35 stunning colours. Bespoke colours also available.
The Aureus is available in a choice of 4 fixed heights: 635mm/25”, 686mm/27”, 737mm/29” and 787mm/31”. However, the legs can be custom made to individual heights at no extra charge.
Due to its unique construction, The Aureus naturally compensates for slight uneven floors avoiding the need for unsightly floor levellers.
Height adjustable couches either Electric or Hand driven. Consisting of a powerful and quiet hydraulic piston in each leg maintaining the aesthetics of the Aureus massage couch. Height range from approx 6730mm/26.5” – 864mm/34”.
All the metal work on The Aureus comes as standard with natural polished Stainless Steel.
Gold plating is available (optional extra).
- Length of Aureus –1980mm/78”.
- Foot extension – Available for the longer couch adding approx 152mm/6” to the length and neatly lowers under the couch when not required.
- Height Fixed – 637mm/25”, 686mm/27”, 737mm/29” and 787mm/31”. Can be custom made to specific heigths.
- Height Adjustable – 610mm/24” – 738mm/29” or 660mm/26” – 813mm/32”
- Width – Maximum width with the Side-armrests 1020mm/40”, without arms attached (670mm/26”).
Minimum width (at the couch’s “neck”) is 330mm, i.e. 13”.
- Body Depth – 197mm/7 ¾”.
- Weight – Fixed height 40 to 50 kg, i.e. 6 to 8 stones, (varies depending upon hardwood variety).
- Recommended user weight for electric couch – 159 kg/25 stones/350 lbs.
- Recommended user weight for fixed height – 222 kg/35 stones/490 lbs.
Protective bag dimensions
- Main couch Body – 1980 x 740 x 190mm / 78 x 29 x 7.5”
- Pillow bag – 600 x 300 x 400mm / 23.5 x 12 x 15.75”
- Hand Rest – 800 x 550 / 31.5 x 21.5” (Fits into the Pillow Bag)
- Side Arm – 670 x 550 x 200mm / 26.25 x 21.5 x 8”
- Outer Leg Bag – 800 x 300 x 300mm / 31.5 x 12 x 12”. 4 x Inner leg sleeves – 800 x 150mm 31.5 x 6”
N.B. All measurements and weights are approximate.
Solely available through Aequum Ltd, An engraved plaque on the underside of each couch discreetly displays its individual number and provenance.
- Structural parts – warranted for the lifetime of the original owner.
- Electric motors – 2 years against defect or fault.
- Leather and Vinyl upholstery – 3 years against manufacturing defect.
Delivery arranged worldwide. Please ask for details.
This is a bespoke product and we require approximately 14 weeks from receipt of order for single orders depending on current order levels or call for stock lists.